About the ASSAM glass teapot with infuser
Discover the art of the perfect brew with the ASSAM tea press. This innovative glass teapot with infuser is based on our French press brewing system to ensure an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste.
A stylish addition to any tea lover’s home, our teapot with infuser is as practical as it is beautiful. Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, its clarity means you can observe your tea as it’s gently infusing until it reaches your preferred strength. Then simply press the plunger down to stop the brewing process.
Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags, this teapot with stainless steel strainer takes precision brewing to a whole new level, transforming the calming art of tea making into a truly visual experience.
Main Features & Benefits
- Innovative glass teapot with infuser that brews tea at your preferred strength without needing to remove the infuser.
- Generous 1 liter capacity, enough for 8 cups.
- Patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, so tea is not bitter.
- Made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that doesn’t alter or impair the flavor of your beverage.
- Clear glass teapot lets you see when your tea is at its preferred strength.
- The strainer is made from durable stainless steel, capable of withstanding many years of use.
- Silicone rim secures filter firmly into the teapot for precision pouring, and stays cool to the touch for safe remova.
- Plastic handle provides a safe, ergonomic grip.
- Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
How it Works
- Place the ASSAM tea press on a flat, heat-proof, non-slip surface
- Add your preferred tealeaves into the filter. We recommend 2-3 scoops of black tea or 3 scoops of herbal tea for each liter of water.
- Pour in hot water, ensuring the water stays below the MAX fill line.
- Place the lid on the pot with the plunge in the raised position, and let your tea brew – 3-5 minutes for black tea, or 5-10 minutes for herbal and fruit teas.
- Once your tea is at its preferred strength, firmly press the plunger down to stop the brewing process. Serve and savor.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.